We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by us in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended purposes;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their advertisements and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- Should you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant to be used by kids 13 and under;
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) if engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your trip originated and your utilization of our Websites specific to the web pages you see, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own needs. In addition, we use this data in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and manage information, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the choice to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting place in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we take necessary steps to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not find any marketing information from us. You have a chance to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.